And so it came to pass that I started up a blog, and you happened to visit it. Bless you for having the interest, for graciously overlooking the narcissism, and for reading this long sentence!
A new journey for me begins Easter Sunday of 2009, when I take off for Sudan. I'll be working with Medair in West Darfur. These are the toughest goodbyes I've said, but I've got a nagging desire to love people well, and a firm belief that: "better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere...the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Bless you for starting a blog! Looking forward to the stories, pictures, and life in Darfur as seen through your eyes, ears, pen and camera on this page. I love you mucho..mucho, my Whitey! :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Brownie. :)
I can't wait to read more from you! I've subscribed to your blog and I'll be awaiting your next post!
ReplyDeleteSo good to see you! Looking forward to whatever you can post here.
ReplyDeleteHi Emily, Thanks for asking me to follow your trails! I am so excited for you and can't wait to keep up with your adventures. May God continue to sustain you daily!
ReplyDeleteBest, Sharon
Hi Emily - Thanks for inviting me to share your insights as you Tread the Trodden Trails in Darfur. I'll look forward to learning your observations and insights as you share God's love with those to / with whom you minister.
ReplyDeleteHe is faithful and he will enable you to be all that you can be to those in need - Howard Searle
Hi Emily, Thanks so much for inviting me to your blog! I'm excited to hear about your experiences in West Darfur. God is doing fantastic work through you as you continue to follow Him through uncertainty and questions. May the joy and peace of our Lord and Saviour rest on you abundantly.
ReplyDeleteHi Emily-
ReplyDeleteHappy travels while you are abroad. You know that I am living my life vicariously through you, right? You're a blessing to all you work with. I'll be following the blog so keep us updated as you can.